The Jos Youth DEBATE 2019 With Preye Fredrick
“Promoting Intellect’s among Plateau Youths”
The Maiden edition of The Jos Youth Debate 2019 to took place on the 11th of August 2019 @ Jossy Royal Hotel Bukuru Express way Jos Plateau State, by 2:00pm.
The event was in commemoration of the 2019 international youth Day with the theme “Transforming Education”
The aim/objective of this event wass to engage the youths in meaningful discuss of national issues and provide solutions to the various challenges facing youths and the nation in general.
The following topics were picked for discuss.
1) Is the NYSC scheme Still relevant in contemporary Nigeria?
2) With the use of computer based test (CBT) for Jamb; should Universities still Conduct Post-UTME Test?
3) moral Decadence in Society, who is to blame; Parents, Religious Bodies or Society?
4) Nigeria Youths are not ready for Leadership. Case Study … 2019 Elections.
5) Is Nigeria Ripe for State police?
The Debate was epic as the participants did justice to the topics, facts were dished out with several references. it was indeed worth it as loop holes were discovered, solutions were provided on the way forward.
Stay tune for the next edition of the debate as it will be bigger and better…
Organizer The Jos Youth Debate 2019